Fiance Visas

Fiancé Visas in South Florida

Serving St. Lucie & Martin Counties & the Surrounding Areas

Are you looking to apply for a fiancé visa? Schedule a consultation with a South Florida immigration lawyer at The Gaston Law Firm, P.A. to see how we can help you with this process. We are extremely well versed in the laws, regulations, and procedures that pertain to all types of visas, and we have dedicated our professional lives to providing individuals with the help they need in order to achieve their career, education, and life goals. Marriage is such an exciting venture, and we are prepared to get through the steps that must be completed as swiftly and simply as possible.

It is important to act quickly and talk to our South Florida immigration attorney if you are interested in applying. A K-1 fiancé visa may take between three to six months to be processed prior to the fiancé’s arrival in the U.S. Before this, you must file a Form I-129F petition in order to get the process started. There are multiple phases to deal with in order to secure a fiancé visa and all documentation must be fully up-to-date for the application to be considered.

Documentation includes items such as:

  • A valid passport;
  • A medical examination;
  • Police certificate from all places lived since the age of 16; and
  • A birth certificate.

At The Gaston Law Firm, P. A. we can help you fully understand the process. We offer our services to clients throughout Florida, including St. Lucie County, Martin County, and the surrounding areas.

A South Florida Immigration Lawyer for Your Fiancé Visa

At The Gaston Law Firm, P. A., we can help you with your K-1 fiancé visa and once your nuptials have taken place, can assist you with a status adjustment for you or your spouse in order to seek a green card. Our firm provides a whole range of immigration services and our legal representatives are standing by, ready to get you moving forward on your plans to get married and reside together here in the U.S.

Areas we serve:

Interested in getting started? Please contact us today!