South Florida Business Immigration Attorney
Need a Work Visa in South Florida, Florida?
Many foreign workers choose to immigrate to the U.S. for various reasons, but a majority of the individuals choose to do so for a chance at a better life. In order to legally work in the U.S., an individual must go through the process of petitioning for a work visa.
Our team and South Florida immigration attorney can help you obtain the appropriate work visa for:
- Permanent immigrant workers
- Temporary non-immigrant workers
What are my visa options?
Those looking to work or invest in the U.S. will need to obtain the visa specific to their goals.
Business-related visas and programs include:
- E1: For individuals living in a treaty country who do significant trade with the U.S.
- E2: For those who have invested significant amounts in the U.S. and live in a treaty country
- L-1: Foreign managers looking to open a new office in the U.S. for a related business
- EB-1, 2, or 3: Visas for unskilled to exceptionally skilled individuals to work in the U.S.
- EB-5: To grant permanent residency to foreign entrepreneurs to invest in the U.S.
- PERM: Permanent labor certification program
- I-9: Employment eligibility verification
Work visas come with varying conditions, requirements and authorized time periods of stay, which is why it is important you seek the guidance of an immigration lawyer to help you file for the appropriate visa and adhere to its terms. Otherwise, your visa application runs the risk of being denied by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Don't let this happen to your visa application.
Providing Skilled & Friendly Legal Representation for Immigrants
At The Gaston Law Firm, P. A., we wish to help immigrants attain the American Dream. If you need help filing for a work visa, our firm can guide you through the entire process. We understand how stressful immigration matters can be, which is why we strive to make our clients feel comfortable and at ease.
Should you choose our firm to handle your work visa case, you can expect the following:
- An initial case evaluation conducted in person
- Experienced and tireless legal representation that is always friendly
- An immigration law firm that is up-to-date with the ever-changing immigration laws
Serving Clients in South Florida & The U.S.
Our South Florida immigration lawyers place a strong emphasis on client communication and they work to ensure that our clients are well-informed about the progress of their case. When you retain our firm's legal services you can be sure that you will be treated with dignity, respect and professionalism. The sooner we hear from you, the sooner we can get started working on your work visa. We serve areas throughout Florida including Fort Pierce, Stuart, Palm City, Vero Beach, Port St. Lucie, Okeechobee, Indiantown, and Port Salerno!
Contact our firm today! Let us help you make your goal of working in the U.S. a reality.