South Florida Immigration Lawyer

Serving St. Lucie & Martin Counties & All Surrounding Areas

If you are enduring an immigration law matter, our team at The Gaston Law Firm, P.A. can help you. Our South Florida immigration attorney has a decade of experience in the field and is always dedicated to helping our clients obtain the most favorable outcome possible.

We handle a wide range of cases, including:

We know that this is a difficult time in your life and our goal is to guide you through the process with confidence. We want to help you continue your American dream. Our firm serves foreign nationals in Martin County, St. Lucie County, Indian River County, Okeechobee County and Palm Beach County. Contact us to see how we can help.

How We Can Help You

"Building American Futures" - The Gaston Law Firm, P.A.
  • Award-Winning Representation
  • 10 Years’ Experience
  • Individualized Strategies
  • Honest and Ethical Counsel
  • Prosecution Background

Trusted Counsel When You Need it Most

No matter how complex your case may seem, our team at The Gaston Law Firm, P.A. has handled numerous legal matters and we know the strongest approaches to take in order to help you. We can work with you from start to finish, allowing you to focus on what’s important to you while we work through the legal process. You can trust that we always keep your best interests atop our list of priorities. Don’t hesitate to retain legal counsel if you are facing an immigration law case. 

Lawyer Christopher Gaston | Featured Attorney Immigration | Lawyer Immigration

We are here to help you, discuss your case with us in your confidential consultation.


  • “With a knowledgeable and professional firm, my case went from impossible to me having my residency.”

    - Kelvin
  • “Excellent Service!”

    - F. P.
  • “Knowledgeable & Professional”

    - Jose Sosa

    Contact Us

    Your Journey Awaits

    Hidden content

    • Please enter your first name.
    • Please enter your last name.
    • Please enter your phone number.
      This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.


    • If I become a citizen, what are the privileges that I will experience?
      There are three primary privileges that citizens can experience. These include being able to vote in local, state and national elections; having the ability to obtain a passport; and sponsoring relatives in their efforts to become a permanent resident.
    • I am looking to adopt a foreign child – how can I make the process as fast as possible?
      For those who are looking into adoption, but have yet to identify the child that they are interested in adopting, it is recommended that they file an Application for Advance Processing of Orphan Petition. This will allow for the portion relating to the approval of the parents to be completed by the time the child is chosen so that the adoption process can be expedited.
    • Can I become a citizen after I am granted permanent residency?
      Yes! If you live in the country for five years as a permanent resident, you will be able to obtain citizenship through naturalization. To be eligible for this, however, you must have been physically living in the country for at least half of those five years – and must not have left for a time period longer than six months.
    • I’m a foreign national studying in the U.S., can I stay within the country following graduation?
      To stay in the country following graduation, a student will need to obtain an H-1B temporary worker visa. Typically, graduates who work in a specialty field (such as a medical professional or engineer) will be able to obtain this visa with ease. To ensure that this process moves smoothly, it is recommended that students apply for this visa as early as possible to avoid penalties.