Ivana Nikolova Photo

Ivana Nikolova


Ivana Nikolova brings remarkable competency, efficiency, and insight to her work as an immigration paralegal. Ms. Nikolova has extensive experience assisting with the preparation of relative petitions, adjustment of status, naturalization, and humanitarian immigration cases. She has helped to prepare cases for filing within the United States and at embassies and consulates abroad. With an intimate understanding of waivers, U visas, VAWA, and other forms of humanitarian relief, Ms. Nikolova helps The Gaston Law Firm, P.A. fight for the rights of the most vulnerable members of our community. A gifted linguist, Ms. Nikolova speaks Bulgarian, Croatian, English, Macedonian, and Serbian fluently. Ms. Nikolova has traveled throughout Europe, and she studied at the Goce Delčev University.

Contact Us

Your Journey Awaits

Hidden content

  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.


  • If I become a citizen, what are the privileges that I will experience?
    There are three primary privileges that citizens can experience. These include being able to vote in local, state and national elections; having the ability to obtain a passport; and sponsoring relatives in their efforts to become a permanent resident.
  • I am looking to adopt a foreign child – how can I make the process as fast as possible?
    For those who are looking into adoption, but have yet to identify the child that they are interested in adopting, it is recommended that they file an Application for Advance Processing of Orphan Petition. This will allow for the portion relating to the approval of the parents to be completed by the time the child is chosen so that the adoption process can be expedited.
  • Can I become a citizen after I am granted permanent residency?
    Yes! If you live in the country for five years as a permanent resident, you will be able to obtain citizenship through naturalization. To be eligible for this, however, you must have been physically living in the country for at least half of those five years – and must not have left for a time period longer than six months.
  • I’m a foreign national studying in the U.S., can I stay within the country following graduation?
    To stay in the country following graduation, a student will need to obtain an H-1B temporary worker visa. Typically, graduates who work in a specialty field (such as a medical professional or engineer) will be able to obtain this visa with ease. To ensure that this process moves smoothly, it is recommended that students apply for this visa as early as possible to avoid penalties.