Obtaining Residency in the United States
Experienced Representation from Our South Florida Immigration Attorney
If you are seeking residency in the United States, you must understand the specific process that will need to be followed. If you are a citizen of a foreign country, your first focus should be on obtaining an immigrant visa. You will need to get an immigrant visa before you can go forward and obtain lawful permanent residency.
At The Gaston Law Firm, P.A., we offer experienced counsel through your journey to become a lawful permanent resident. We can help you select the appropriate immigrant visa and then begin the process of obtaining a green card.
Contact our South Florida immigration attorney today at (888) 388-6859 to get started on your way toward lawful permanent residency in the United States!
Types of Immigrant Visas
Having lawful permanent residency allows you to live and work in the United States indefinitely. First, however, you must obtain am immigrant visa, such as one of the following types:
Employment-Based Immigrant Visas
Visas can be granted to the following individuals, among others:
- Immigrants with extraordinary ability in art, science, or business
- Managers and executives of multi-national businesses
- Immigrants with advanced degrees
- Immigrants with job offers and Bachelor's degrees or higher
- Immigrant investors with substantial investment in the U.S.
Family-Based Immigrant Visas
If you fall into one of the following categories, you can pursue a family-based immigrant visa:
- Immediate relative of a U.S. citizen
- Spouse or unmarried child of a lawful permanent resident
- Adult child of a U.S. citizen
- Sibling of a U.S. citizen
- Adopted by a U.S. citizen
Do not go through this process alone!
Our legal team is ready to help you become a resident of the United States. We can help you determine which type of visa is right for you based on your personal circumstance.
Areas we serve:
- Fort Pierce
- Hobe Sound
- Jensen Beach
- Palm City
- Vero Beach
- Port St. Lucie
- Juno Beach
- Jupiter Island
Contact our firm today for the professional legal services you can trust!